Marketplace for asset management
PART OF THE
FREEDOMLearn more about Membrana
How does Membrana help TradersCheck out other videos on our channel
Membrana platform components
A platform for participators
The investor can choose the best trader and to sign a contract in 3 steps:
Sign a smart-contract to allow the trader’s access for trading
- Add API key of any exchange
- Send a request to the selected trader with defined settings and chosen pairs for trading
- Send ЕТН to the address of the smart contract (trader’s fee).
- Sign a smart-contract to allow trader’s acess for trading
Credit prоfіt directly into your exchange account.
A platform for traders
A trader is able to receive money for trust management.
- Start trading through Membrana trading platform or connect you own software through Membrana API protocol.
- Set your specific setting for trust management
- Achieve top spot in trader’s rating
- Accept a request from an participator and sign a smart-contract with him
- Receive an access for trading through API key
Your value is guaranteed with smart contract. You will receive value directly in your wallet.
A platform for funds
An participator or trader is able to join in and be part of a fund or create it in just few steps:
- Create a trade or an participatement fund and invite new members to join
- Customise fund settings and user options
- Propose an offer for share voting
- Perform corporate actions via multisig
Credit value directly into your fund exchange account.
API KEY of any exchange
Ethereum Smart Contracts
How it works
Membrana enables a straight connection between an participator and a trader, making their relations prоfіtable and secured for both sides. An participator’s funds never leave their exchange wallet, all trust management is accessed and executed with the provision of api key. Every relation goes through smart contracts, eliminating middleman and counterparty risks, and making an agreement mandatory.
Inside a smart contract we record all details of a deal:
- The initial amount of digital assets in an participator’s account
- Target profit for completion of the contract (based on the average prоfіtability of a trader. Upon completion, the contract will automatically terminate)
- Duration of the contract (the contract will then automatically calculate the prоfіt and send it to the trader)
- Maximum loss (If a loss reaches the maximum value, the access will automatically close. The contract will then dissolve, refunding a trader’s fee to the participator)
- Authorized pairs for trading
- Trader’s fee and his wallet